Trending stories and articles on fashion
Wardrobe essentials for women
What women wear is noticed and is an extension of their individual personalities. There is a thought behind every outfit for every female. Lucky are women to have so many options and varieties in their own wardrobe.
What women wear is noticed and is an extension of their individual personalities. There is a thought behind every outfit for every female. Lucky are women to have so many options and varieties in their own wardrobe. Yet most times women choose to believe a shortage in their closet and end up wearing the same selected pieces. It’s time to get creative with the basics!
Here are the 10 most essential items for every female to have in her wardrobe:
1. A plain white t-shirt: We tend to overlook this and leave it in some corner of or closet, but ladies, this is your most simple, easy and classy possession. Pair it up with jeans for a casual day of shopping, pair it up with a black skirt to turn up the night, pair it up with a blazer to rock the meeting and denim shorts to go for a vacation. Versatile and how?
2. A pair of well-fitted denims: Now everyone has denims, but what we’re talking about is a perfectly fitting denim that encloses your body to make you look skinny and tall. This is a staple that could go well with any look.
3. Little black dress: This can never go out of style. This is the first dress every teenage girls wants to buy, be it skater, wrap, body—fitting or layered. Black has the genuine magical power to make girls look like what they want to; thin, hot, sexy or cute. You never know when this can come in handy.
4. Red lipstick: The act of wearing red is empowering. Dress your lips in red to attract attention. Red lips work well for a night out or a day in. Carry it with confidence and you will slay.
5. A tote bag: The things a lady carries in her bag will always remain a mystery. Not too big, not to small; stylish and convenient is a tote. Empty a girl’s tote and you’ll be shocked to see how many things can fit in. You can carry a tote with you literally everywhere.
6. A Kurta: This one is a must have. Culture and fashion for all us Indians is necessary. Most agreeable piece of clothing for a female. Pair it up with palazzos, elephant pants or cigarette pants to beat the simplicity. Lakhnawi, Pakistani or even a basic cotton kurta can do it all for you. Try it, if you haven’t.
7. The classic sunglass: This has definitely made its way up in the top 10 essentials. It’s a style statement but more significantly a necessity now. Protection from the heat and to avoid constant headaches. You can choose your type- reflectors, shield, aviators, mirrored and many more. Remember, quality is important here.
8. Pumps: This is an accessory that flatters your whole look. Good for office and good for clubbing. You could wear a contrasting color and make it an absolute funky look or choose the standard black and white to grace it up.
9. Black tights: Light and enjoyable are tights. Supports your workout routine and an immediate outing. Its casual but can be extremely dressy if you’re creative with it. Black can go with every color top you want.